Bermuda SPCA Please call 236-7333 or if it is an Emergency: 737-1108, 32 Valley Road, Paget PG 05

Bermuda SPCA

The Bermuda SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) was founded in 1919 and was incorporated under ACT 21, 1921. 

In 1956 the property on Valley Road in Paget was gifted to the Bermuda SPCA in memory of Ellanor & Sanborn Doe of California by the Horse Lovers League.  

In 1958 became an Associate Member of the Royal Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The Society is registered as Charity No. 86 under the Bermuda Charities Act as well as a US 501©(3) not-for-profit.   

Our mission is to ...

~  provide effective, lawful means for the prevention of cruelty to animals;

~  promote the education of the general public on the care and well being of all animals;

~  encourage and promote kindness to animals.

 

The Bermuda SPCA is an Open Admissions Shelter - more information on our Open Admission Policy & Role of Euthanasia.

CONSTITUTION AND BYE-LAWS of the Bermuda Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Incorporated under Act 21, 1921

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1921, Amendment Act 1956.pdf

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1921.pdf

©2017 Bermuda SPCA