- Early registration for members only is from April 1-14th
- General registration for non members opens on April 15th
- Family memberships receive 10% off of their camp registration
- Registration for camp closes on June 17th
- Deadline for cancellation and full refund (for registration only) is June 3. Those cancelling after June 3rd will receive a 50% refund on their registration.
**To stay up to date with all of our educational programmes, join our membership community! Members enjoy discounted attendance to workshops offered by the SPCA, AGM vote, are the first to know about our educational programmes and camps, and they can receive discounts at various businesses throughout the island! CLICK HERE to become a member today!
Campers explore a range of topics from proper animal care and compassion, responsible pet ownership, animal safety, wildlife education, and more. Camp activities include tours, crafts, games, animal encounters/interactions, story time, guest speakers, behind-the-scenes experiences, and more!
- Week 1: P3s & P4s; June 27-July 1
- Week 4: P3s & P4s; July 18-22**
- SOLD OUT: Registration for wait list only: Week 2: P1s & P2s; July 4-8
- SOLD OUT: Registration for wait list only: Week 3: P5s & P6s; July 11-15
*Students eligible to enroll must have completed the required year level stated.
**Week 4 is open for students in P3 & P4 who are unable to attend Week 1.