What is the process for adopting a cat?
- Complete an adoption application here
- If renting written permission from your landlord must be attached
- If you live at home with family, written permission is also required and should be attached with your application
- The team will be in touch to schedule a meet and greet appointment to meet the cat
- All persons living in the home must attend this appointment as it is important that everyone meet the cat you are planning on making your family member (as to ensure everyone likes the same animal)
- A home check maybe scheduled
- The adoption fee and paperwork will be completed at the shelter
Often asked questions:
Our current opening hours are:
9am – 12pm and 2pm -5pm Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 12pm Sundays
Will the animal have been seen by a vet before adoption?
Yes, they will have had a health check by a vet. All animals are also de-flead, wormed, chipped, neutered and have received at least their first vaccination.