What is the process for adopting a rabbit?
- Complete an adoption application here
- If you are renting, written permission from your landlord must be attached
- If you live at home with family, written permission is also required and should be attached with your application
- Schedule a meet and greet appointment to meet the animal
- All persons living in the home must attend the meet and greet appointment as it is important that everyone meet the animal you are planning on making your family member (as to ensure everyone likes the same animal)
- A picture of the animal’s enclosure must be emailed to: email@example.com
- The adoption fee and paperwork will be completed at the shelter
Often asked questions:
Our current opening hours are:
9:00am-12:00pm & 3:30pm-6:00pm Tuesday to Saturday and 9:00am-12:00pm Sundays
Will the animal have been seen by a vet before adoption?
Yes, they will have had a health check by a vet. All animals (where applicable) are also de-flead, wormed, microchipped, and have received at least their first vaccination.