What is the process for adopting a rabbit?
- Complete an adoption application attaching a copy of ID (Click here to download)
- If renting written permission from your landlord must be attached
- If you live at home with family, written permission is also required and should be attached with your application
- Schedule a meet and greet appointment to meet the rabbit
- All persons living in the home must attend this appointment as it is important that everyone meet the cat you are planning on making your family member (as to ensure everyone likes the same animal)
- A picture of the rabbits enclosure must be emailed to: Rwilkinson@spca.bm
- The adoption fee and paperwork will be completed at the shelter.
Often asked questions:
Our current opening hours are:
11am – 4pm Tuesday to Saturday 1 -3pm Sundays
Will the animal have been seen by a vet before adoption?
Yes, they will have had a health check by a vet. All animals are also de-flead, wormed, chipped, neutered and have received at least their first vaccination.
What are adoption fees?
Our standard donation is $300 for a puppy/dog, $100 for a kitten/cat and $50 for a Rabbit/Small animal